Thursday, October 21, 2004

A load of crap

I was thinking about Bessie Bingo today. For those of you who don't know it, it's a fundraiser put on by a charity group I belong to. You section off a piece of land into a grid pattern, then sell the smaller squares. Here is where Bessie comes in, Bessie is a cow, or 2, who may or may not actually be named Bessie. You then let the cow loose on your grid and wait, yes you wait for the cow to do it's business. The winner is the owner of the square that got dumped on.

It strikes me as ironic, when your hoping and praying(is it wrong to pray about winning??) to essentially get "crapped" on.

Anyways Bessie Bingo is this weekend, so good luck to anyone wishing to get dumped on. I sure am.

2 comments:

lori said...

I'm gonna try this at home with my kids and dog!

lori said...

Hey! I just found out we have square 33! I'll be praying to be dumped on too!