Sunday, February 27, 2005

Coincidences

I don't believe in them. So tell me, what do you think of this.....

Wed and thurs I was going through some major inner turmoil, when I was a teenager and feeling down I would listen to Hurt(by nine inch nails of course). I wasn't surprised when the words started echoing endlessly through my head wed night. I had the words all ready to post on Fri but I posted My conversation with God first. After that I wasn't feeling as down and decided not to post the words for fear of really freaking people out about my state of mind. Imagine my surprise when I show up to Church and they sing Hurt, the exact thing that was on my brain this week. Weird?.......Definitely but what if anything does it mean???

4 comments:

liz said...

Kinda like this morning my mom quoted the verse that I woke up with in my head on monday morning and posted on my blog last night!

Miss-buggy said...

not sure exactly what it means.
God heard you though and maybe that was His way of telling you so.

shari said...

God is amazing and works through so many paths. Definitely not a coincidence.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

God moments!! things to write down in your promise book.... God loves you so much that He works out all things in order to get your attention!!! its so awesome.