Monday, February 28, 2005

I Never.....

I found someone who had done this when I was blog surfing today, looked like fun

1. I never had a sibling until I got married
2. I've never snowboarded
3. I've never been to a drive in theatre
4. I've never broken a bone
5. I've never lived on my own
6. I've never been skydiving(and never plan to)
7. I've never owned matching furniture.
8. I never purchased any of my furniture new
9. I've never died my hair black
10. I've never had surgery
11. I've never liked speaking in public
12. I've never streaked
13. I've never had a c-section
14. I've never liked white chocolate
15. I've never watched The Passion of the Christ(even though we own it)
16. I've never been organized
17. I've never been able to sing(well)
18. I've never owned leather pants
19. I've never read Moby Dick
20. I've never made cookies without eating batter
21. I've never played ice hockey
22. I've never lived in an apartment
23. I've never driven a truck
24. I've never liked nuts or raisins in baking
25. I've never been the shortest one in my class
26. I never liked The Dark Crystal
27. I've never watched The Apprentice
28. I've never NOT liked reading
29. I've never worn my mom's shoes
30. I've never been on a missions trip(although I plan to, some day)
31. I never got rid of my Barbies and Cabbage Patch dolls
32. I've never gotten a speeding ticket
33. I've never liked banana's
34. I've never been on a cruiseship
35. I've never gone away to school
36. I've never got less than a c+ in school
37. I've never made pie
38. I've never changed a tire
39. I've never been to a chiropractor
40. I've never used a weedeater
41. I've never been to the East Coast
42. I've never been to the dump
43. I've never been unconscious(besides sleeping)
44. I've never been broken-up with
45. I've never been fired
46. I've never loved anyone like I love my daughter, husband and God
47. I've never been able to roll my tongue
48. I've never liked clowns or puppets
49. I've never been in a physical fight
50. I never thought this list would end...

That was a lot harder than I thought.....

8 comments:

Scott said...

so what is the deal? 50 things i've never done?

Scott said...

sorry that was susan that made that scott comment. i forgot to log in.

Michelle said...

Yup, 50 things you've never done. It's harder than it sounds!!

Miss-buggy said...

We should all put a list like that on our sites.
That would be tough.
How about 50 things God has blessed you with? That might be easier....

Miss-buggy said...

wait a minute...
When it was christmas and you were pregnant you couldn't eat some of the batter.

Michelle said...

I froze some, then ate it. When your addicted you find a way.....

Scott said...

seriously... go to the dump...

Kaylyn said...

You've never been to the dump..holy smokers...lol