Friday, March 18, 2005

How Petty

I had something deep and meaningful in mind to write when I logged on but now all I can think about is how my eyebrows are driving me crazy!!!! I've been meaning to get them done(waxing, threading...ANYTHING) but just haven't gotten to it.

And on another note have you ever noticed that when there is something that you do(for me it's eating excess amounts of junk food) that makes you really annoyed with yourself. The more annoyed you get the more you feel bad about yourself, then instead of stopping what your doing, yup, you do it more. It's a vicious circle.

Another thing, why do designers figure that if you have wide shoulders and big hips you also will have a large chest. I feel that it is rather unfortunate that a woman of my height was not blessed with matching chest. If it fits in the shoulders and hips it sags up top ect ect ect. I tell you it doesn't do much for ones self esteem. No wonder I love shoes, I don't end up crying when I go shoe shopping!!! Don't even get me started on swim suits, I am already starting to dread the coming heat....

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

This is excatly how I have felt all day long!! Are like on the same brain wave? Sheesh :)

Miss-buggy said...

we will have to go and get those eyebrows done then!!

Miss-buggy said...

Pink shoes!!

Mandy said...

I think I will start calling myself "Michelle", as we are practically the same anyway.... heehee