Friday, March 25, 2005

Kids

Today we have Holly and Andrew. It's a busy day, gives me a bit of a glimpse what it could be like to have 3 kids. Rod took them on a walk to find the creek behind our house, when they got back Andrew came up to me and said excitedly "guess what? We found nature!!!" It was so cute!!

5:00

We made Easter baskets out of rice krispies and filled them with Easter candy, it was so much fun. Andrew first makes one for Mom, then Caleb, then Mikail, then Becka. I then asked him if he was going to make one for himself, "oh yeah" he said. He had forgotten, totally disproves the saying that kids are completely self centered. Kids are(can be) sooooo cute!!!

Carolyn: We had fun and Andrew is welcome back anytime!!

1 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

One day I was watching Andrew and I was cleaning up after ourselves. I was standing st the sink doing the dishes and he came running into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around me smiled then ran away. It was very neat. For a brief moment I actually longed to have a child of my own that would do that to me. One day it will happen but I am so blessed that I got to experience that. Made me stand there with a smile on my face.