Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Not to sound crazy but.....

Would the voices in my head please be SHUT UP. Thanx. No seriously I remember a show, I can't remember the name(Melvin's head maybe????), where a group of people were living in this poor guys head always arguing about what he should do. That's what I feel like lately. I have posted previously about having an evil twin who shows up once in awhile but lately it's like she's been cloning herself. It's a full born blowout in there sometimes, in there somewhere is my Godly self who is trying amongst the noise to listen to God and report back to me. She has been rather unsuccessful lately. I guess the negative, mean, vindictive, evil selfs are louder. I've really got to learn to SCREAM.

6 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

Darn those evil selfs. They do tend to win sometimes. Yell!! Scream!! (Just not in the middle of Superstore! :-) )
"get behind me Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." Mt. 16:23

Tysey said...

It was Hermans head and that is sad I reamember that.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

giggle. you need to talk with cathey about "linda" who rears her ugly head every now and then......

Miss-buggy said...

LOL!!

MUD said...

get an unlisted head

Michelle said...

Can I trade mine in for a new improved model??