Sunday, March 06, 2005

Quietness

So the blogger boards are very quiet tonight. I only wish it was a calm quiet. Today has been a very emotional day for so many of us. I have been through many emotions today and find I have now settled on acceptance. Acceptance that this is as it should be. I'm not overly fond of change, actually I down right hate it. Change makes me fearful, it means facing the unknown. Only when I stopped worrying and realized that God is still in control did I find my peace. I love my church and my church family but it is God's church and only he knows what is in store for us. I see him working amazing things in people lately and it excites me and I find myself facing the future with excitement. What lies ahead for us?? I don't know, but let's embrace it and continue on our journey with God without hesitation.

Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

3 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

yes, there are exciting times ahead for us. a new chapter. God is good.....

Susan Kirchmayer said...

yes, there are exciting times ahead for us. a new chapter. God is good.....

Miss-buggy said...

God really is moving through the church. Some days are more obvious than others.
Acceptance is hard, but can be rewarding.