Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Things I am thankful for

1. God loves me unconditionally
2. Grace
3. My husband
4. My daughter
5. My family
6. My friends
7. My church
8. My church family
9. My health
10. The health of those I love
11. I have a roof over my head
12. I have food to eat
13. Heaven
14. Prayer
15. My cat
16. Phil(thanx for fixing my car)
17. So many other things but I am going to bed!!

Sometimes when I am down I just have to remind myself of all the blessings in my life, then I start to feel better.

4 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

I am so grateful that we are in eachothers lives. Love you.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

another list!! i'm still working on the 50 i nevers....

Mandy said...

I'm thankful for you! :)

Kaylyn said...

I am thank you for you, Rod and Payton..you all mean so much to me!!