Saturday, March 26, 2005

What am I missing?

Anybody else feeling down lately?? I know many people are currently going through, or recently have been through some tough times. Comparatively speaking my problems are small and few, yet I've been healing heavy lately. I feel like I've been getting closer to God, really trying to lean on him. I've been reaching out more, letting go of past issues, really working at strengthening my faith. I should be feeling strong, convicted, whole. Yet I feel as if I'm gaining burdens not losing them. I'm baffled, and it's not as if I could tell you what's wrong because it's not any one thing. It's a feeling, a weight, a sadness that keeps following me around. I'm getting fustrated, maybe I'm not listening, maybe I'm just tired. Why does life feel so complicated??

1 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

If it weighs heavy enough onyour heart then it is something. When you get that heavy feeling you can feel so drained and lost. I keep being told that God is there with me and the timing is not an accident.
The closer we get to God the harder Satan fights.
God is there with you every step of the way. He is lifting the burdens and getting you to deal with things He knows that you can handle.
I, Michelle, am strong IN the Lord. That is one that gets me through most days.
Love you. I am here.