Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Would you like some cheese with that whine??

So I'm going to do something I don't usually do, whine. I am feeling sorry for myself today. I'm still not over this stupid cold. I get all cranky and pathetic when I'm sick. I want some one to take care of me, or at the very least I want to stay in bed. Being sick and taking care of an infant is a whole new experience to me. She's feeling better(and that's part of the problem), she doesn't want to lay around and cuddle anymore and mom does!! What really made me fustrated this morning was she decided she was up at 5 again this morning. *argh*

3 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

you sooo.. need a nite out!! tonite you just curl up in the corner of my couch and let us take care of you... you can whine all you want and i'll get some cheese to go with it..

Miss-buggy said...

Hey you always listen to my whinning, so go for it!!! I would come and help but your phone line is busy!!

Miss-buggy said...

I am coming to steal your baby...
WAHAHAHAHA......