Saturday, April 30, 2005

Darn quizzes, keep me coming back.....

I really liked these ones, probably because they said nice things about me!!








Your Birthdate: April 29

Your birthday on the 29th adds a tone of idealism to your nature.

You are imaginative and creative, but rather uncomfortable in the business world.

You are very aware and sensitive, with outstanding intuitive skills and analytical abilities.



The 29 reduces to 11, one of the master numbers which often produces much nervous tension.

This is the birthday of the dreamer rather than the doer.

You do, however, work very well with people.








You Are a Visionary Soul





You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.
Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connect to your soul.
You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.
Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful.
In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.
Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.
You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul


7 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

Hey!! I am a peacemaker soul. Looks like we are compatable! hehehe

Kaylyn said...

You and I are the same souls! Too cute..lol

shari said...

I'm a Bright Star Soul. Hmph!

Miss-buggy said...

Very cool counter. She is almost 1!!!!!

lori said...

when i did this test the other day, i was a hunter soul...i can relate to that - it links me to my dog. today however, i am a dreamer soul. maybe that's because i just got up and am still dreaming...

thanks for all these REALLY profound tests michelle...!

(love the pms face, too!)

Miss-buggy said...

I like the face too!! That is fun

Erin said...

I havent checked out my soul yet...but im addicted to theses things!