Thursday, May 05, 2005

Stunning discovery

Babies are not as wonderful as everyone thinks. Whew.... there, now it's out there. Sure they're cute and cuddly(sometimes), and can be alot of fun, but man do they cry and whine alot. Don't get me wrong I love my baby soooo much, she's amazing, but the truth be told I'm glad the "baby stage" doesn't last too long!!

Can you tell she's going through a MOM MOM MOM MOM stage. Only I will do and I'm not getting much else done. I am sooo thankful she wasn't twins or worse!!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Grace just hit the "mommy only" stage. I've had to dig deep for a greater level of patience. :) It can be so tiring being in demand constantly. Thankfully having been through it twice already I have learned that it does pass quicky (it is but a season) although it can feel like an eternity while going through it.