Sunday, September 04, 2005

Big thanks to Misty and Sue!!

Today I got to go on a date!! YAH!! Thanks so much to Misty and Sue(and family) who watched Payton so Rod and I could sneak out for a few hours to celebrate our Anniversary. Yes it's been 4 years already!! I think Payton tired them out! She is rather busy!! She was SO tired she feel asleep on the way home. We fed her, let her play for about 5min and put her to bed. I haven't heard a peep!!

We went to the Olive Garden in Langley. It was SO good. They have non stop soup and salad. And the soup(Zuppa Toscana) is the reason we go. YUM!! Then we went to a movie. The first one in well over a year!! We saw 40 year old virgin. It was actually really funny. Warning: It has a lot of swearing and crude language. But if you don't mind that it was full of laughs!!

I think we should do it again before a year is up! Does anyone know a good babysitter?? I have no idea about who babysits and what the going rate is. I guess I should get it figured out. It's just that I have never left Payton with anyone who wasn't family or close friend before. And the amount of times could be counted on fingers.....I guess I've been a little nervous!! It'll have to happen sometime....

4 comments:

lori said...

Oh YAH! Zuppa Toscana, that's why we go there! A waiter told us the record was 18 bowls when the guy finally stopped...

I think I need a date too.

Miss-buggy said...

I am not sure that I want to watch all your kids Lori!! One is enough!! Just Joking.....

shari said...

I totally get your babysitting dillemna. Although I have a couple of teenagers in the house, they are home only every other weekend and have stuff going on then, or we are doing family stuff. Makes it hard when things come up we would like to attend. We got to go on three dates so far this year. Up from two the year before... lol.

shari said...

oh... their tiramasu is good too!!!! ohhhhh... i havent been to the olive garden in years. =(