Thursday, September 15, 2005

I think I might be in trouble...

I have noticed a theme in some of Paytons favorite things.

1. Shoes
2. Phones, any phones
3. Bags/purses

I put treehouse on tv for her so I could drink my coffee and check out the blogs, she decided that wasn't what she wanted to watch and was playing with the buttons. A few minutes later I noticed that the tv had been on one channel for awhile so I glanced over, she was sitting on her couch watching intensely. Guess what she was finding so interesting??? THE SHOPPING CHANNEL!!!!! Oh dear......

4 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

HAHA!! That is funny. She definately is an accessory girl!!

shari said...

Payton and Victoria are cut from the same clothe, it seems. I can't go through the handbag or shoe sections at stores with her without her trying to climb out of her stroller and pull everything off the shelves. She just LOVES shoes and purses.

Jenn said...

Gracie LOVES shoes too. Her favorite thing to do is to try on different pairs (with some help form mommy) and smile at how pretty they look. Haha.....girls are great!

Kaylyn said...

Don't let her have access to your purse...Sh'e likely to pull put your credit card and order!!!lol