Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The simple things

Life's all about simple things right now. I'm striving to be thankful for something everyday, to see God in my daily life. Extraordinary God moments are phenomenal but they aren't what's going to keep me going on a daily basis. Yesterday, among other things, I was thankful for friends and being able to spend time catching up after way to long.

This morning I am especially thankful for:

-My husband who works extra hours to support Payton and I
-Friends who got home safe and sound from a restful vacation
-A baby girl who loves her Mama so much
-A warm cup of coffee with cream

3 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

what a positive way to atart the day. maybe I will do a post like this!!

Erin said...

its contaigous. makes me want to post in the same manner as well!

Kaylyn said...

Love you too...