Monday, November 28, 2005

Busy-ness, in a good way

Wow, what a crazy weekend. For a switch I hardly saw my kid at all!! Sat a group of us got together and made some Christmas cards. It was so nice to visit and be able to be creative without chasing Payton around. When I got home I found my Christmas tree up with lights strung. I had decided not to put my tree up this year but Rod had other idea's! But it is nice to have it up!! I'm not sure about whether I'll fully decorate it or not, Andrew is trying to put some plastic) ornaments up but Payton keeps pulling them off. So they are all in a straight row right above her reach!! LOL!!

Then we got to go to the Grey Cup on Sunday! We never would have bought tickets so it was a real treat. It would have been even better if Vancouver was playing but it was great anyways. I chose to cheer for Edmonton and after double overtime they won! It was a very close game with made it more fun. The half time show was bad, it was SO bad. The Black Eyed Peas performed, now I'm not a fan of theirs anyways but I was still going to watch, I wanted to go to the washroom and stretch my legs but I was going to wait until after the half-time show. A couple minutes in I decided I'd rather miss it than the football game!! But the whole day was nice we rode in with Rod's dad and Jillian so we got to visit, then we strolled around all the Grey Cup activity going on, went for lunch, then to the game.

What a good day!! What a good weekend!!

Of course no cleaning, grocery shopping or Christmas shopping got done, but you can only do so much!!

1 comments:

shari said...

sounds like a great weekend