Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Just a vent

Well, my nice cool exterior is quickly evaporating. My brain is whirling so quickly that I don't even know what's going on in there and the result is fustration. The house is a disaster, it all started with Rod and I taking a day off from tidying on sat. We figured it would be nice just to spend some time together not worrying about anything house-holdish, and we would get to everything on sun. Well on sun we got the news about my grandfather which sent the rest of the day into a loss. Well we did do some stuff, but it was attempting to clear some of the space in the bedroom and doing laundry. Big mistake, big big mistake. Note to self always ALWAYS do the main living area first. As that is where most of your time is spent and is most likely to drive you insane if messy. Between trying to figure out what was going on, and having a Payton(and others) not only is my house still a mess but I'm not packed either. AH!! It's just to much for my little mind to take. So to anyone that will be in my house while I am gone, I apologize, it's not usually this disgusting. Really, it isn't. Don't worry about it my husband says, which is fine and all, but I do not want to come home to this and there are going to be people here. ARGH!!

I spent a bunch of time today getting some pictures ready to be printed, pictures of Payton and the family to show to relatives. I was going to send them to London Drugs online and pick them up later. So I got them all ready went online and filled out all the forms, when I got to the last step before confirmation it says, they will be ready for pick-up within 24hrs. I will be in High Prairie in 24 hours!! And you can't use your keychain(discounts) online either. ARGH!! So now because I need to be doing things here and Payton needs to nap there is no way I am going to have any pictures to take!!!

Anyways, I just needed to vent, I need to stop now and go and try to get something accomplished. In 7.5 hours I need to be leaving here for the Airport, think I'll do it???

0 comments: