Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's definitely the Christmas season!!

It's been one of those weeks, you know the ones, when you have 6 million things to do and a very small amount of time to get it done. Every moment has been taking care of kids or getting ready for Christmas, or both!! My housework is definatly suffering and it's starting to drive me crazy. At this point I'm really glad we'll be gone for Christmas because that means I won't have to look at this place for a few days!! Yikes!!

I haven't been getting much sleep either. I can't blame that solely on Payton although she is usually still up at least once a night. We've been going to bed really late. With Rod getting home between 6-7, it's put Payton to bed, eat, put Holly to bed, clean the kitchen, and try to visit with my hubby. All of a sudden it's late :( I have to figure out a way to schedule everything so it runs smoother around here. Oh well. When everything gets back to normal(what's normal??) we'll see what happens.

Candice(Rod's sister) came out today and took us for lunch. It was very nice to see her. She took Holly for the afternoon which is awesome because they haven't seen much of each other recently. Although I'm not really short a kid because now I have Hailey(from upstairs) down playing with Andrew.

I better run, it sounds like Payton doesn't agree with me that it's naptime :( All I want to do is get some cleaning done. Is that to much to ask? Geesh.

0 comments: