Sunday, February 19, 2006

And I thought I was tired last time!

It's been awhile since I've posted, and even longer since I posted anything of substance. And for a change it's not because I haven't had anything to say rather I've had to much to say. I'm not sure if that makes any sense but it does to me.

By now I'm guessing everybody knows we're expecting!!! If not, you do now!!! We are due in Sept sometime. I'm actually "on call" for a dating ultrasound because my cycles are so irregular my midwife wants to have a better idea of how far along I am so they know(sort of) when to expect things. I am so excited!! I didn't expect to have an early ultrasound this time because everything has been going fine. With Payton I had an early us because of cramping and bleeding, as scary as that was I was glad to be able to see that everything was progressing normally. I am a little nervous though that everything won't be fine because this pregnancy has been so different than the last one. But from what I hear that's normal. Variations of normal, very confusing.

I've been a bit of a basket case recently, I guess the combination of everything that has been going on and pregnancy hormone hasn't been agreeing with me. Tired, emotional, stressed, overwhelmed, worried, the list goes on. I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning and thought, girl, you look exactly like you feel. It wasn't pretty. I look so worn out and old. My energy level continues to drop and the number of things that need doing continues to rise. I can't believe the state of my house, and yet, what did I do today? Spent most of the day in bed!! Wow, listen to me whine!! I think I'll stop complaining and go clean my kitchen!!

0 comments: