Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I forget what I was going to say

Gee I wonder why.

A screaming 19 month old doesn't think it's bedtime, when in all reality it is way past bedtime. My poor sleep deprived brain has deducted that we(meaning one Daddy and I) have become weak about the whole sleep issue. Somewhere in the confusion that is a strong willed child, teething, and illnesses Payton has reverted. Bedtime issues that had been dealt with are once again raising their ugly heads, why you ask? Well it's quite simple really, because they can, because we have let Payton get back into the habit of if you call/cry/scream we will come, and she has started taking full advantage of that. I need sleep, I DESPERATELY need sleep. I will go clinically insane without a few hours in a row, soon. Rod is not here for conference but I think he would agree, it's time.

So,

She is not sick.
She is not hungry.
She is not afraid of the dark.
She wants to cuddle on the couch and pretend to drink a bottle.
She needs to sleep.

Repeat after me, I will not go rescue her, I will not go rescue her, I will not go rescue her.

Didn't I do this over a year ago?(insert profanity here) I think I need to go find something chocolate.....

2 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

suck!! smart little girl you have there though. How did it go?

shari said...

it's time like that, that you start to get tempted to slip the little darlings some vodka in their milk.. lol

be strong mama. =)