Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Update

Just copied and pasted the email I just wrote.

Just a quick note to let you know whats going on. Thank you so much for your continued prayer. Today I am going to Ridge meadows hospital to meet with the Dr. that my midwife works with. From my ultrasound report the Dr. and midwife both suggested going straight to a D&C. I got the midwife to read me the report and found not only did the baby not have a heartbeat but that either the yolk sac or gestational sac(I can't remember which) was abnormal in shape meaning it hadn't developed properly. I couldn't go ahead with the D&C without another ultrasound, just for my own peace of mind. So because the ultrasound appointments were booked solid they arranged for me to meet the Dr. in Maternity and do an ultrasound on the maternity departments machine. Depending on the results from that I will be doing a D&C as well today. They are concerned about waiting any longer as there can be health risks involved for me if we wait to long.

3 comments:

Leah D. Smith said...

I'm praying for you Michelle - He will he you through this.

-Leah

Leah D. Smith said...

woops - i meant He will *get* you through this.

Anonymous said...

Michelle-I can't imagine all the emotions going through your heart right now, the only advice I have is to allow yourself to feel whatever it is you want to feel for as long as you want to feel it.

Angela