Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Darn

Yesterday I thought maybe my tiredness was easing off. I felt pretty normal(gasp imagine that) but this morning I'm back to being exhausted.....(((sigh)))

Well, I havn't heard from my company so I'm not sure if they are showing up today or not. Last time they were expected the next day and they called and said "Surprise!!!" were almost there.

To all my crafty card making and scrapbooking friends out there I've been dieing to make some cards but have been to busy so in the near future we need to set a date to scrap. I need my fix!!

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

How's about on a sunday night? At either job I am off at either 2pm or 5pm!

Mandy said...

I'm preparing designs for christmas cards as I type (though I should be working - I'm obsessed!). Anytime works for me!

Sue said...

I do so much better when I have some company to stamp with. Sunday evenings are generally good for me too. Except for the days when the band plays at street church. Then I'm there, rockin' out.

Miss-buggy said...

I wanna play too!! I just don't have stamps. :( I want to start Cooper's scrapbook! I know a few people that LOVE me and would be willing to share....right?? wink wink...
Sunday's for me! Evening probably.