Thursday, November 30, 2006

Anyone tired of this weather yet? Or tired of hearing about it? I know I'm tired of thinking about it lol!! This snowfall reminds me a lot of growing up in Alberta. With a few key differences. We have hills, lots of them!! Everyone there is used to the snow, is prepared for it, and experienced in driving in it. The tires on my van are not good and I'm nervous about driving in the snow. Thus I haven't been out of the house since Sat. We will be putting on new tires as soon as possible but that doesn't change anything in the meantime. It took Rod more than 1/2 hour to get out of the driveway this morning, but once he did he said the roads seemed fine. There is not school again today so I don't have to worry about digging the van out although I think I'm going to ask Rod to help me clear away some of the snow tonight so that if I can or have to leave tomorrow I can. I was up several times last night having snow and van and driving anxiety. Stupid anxiety. And of course Payton was up like 5 times as well so we are tired in this household today.

I hope the weather ect co-operates with the candle light parade tomorrow night, I'd really like to go and it seems like a good reason to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!

Let's see if I can come up with other news.

I think I noticed the baby having hiccups yesterday. I love that.

I'm 27 weeks along now, when did that happen!! I was watching my ticker for so long, I was sure I'd notice when we got into the double digits. All of a sudden I look and it says 87 days to go!! WOW!!

I realized that we haven't taken a single belly picture, by now with Payton I had tons!! Oops!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

4 comments:

Lee said...

I heard the parade was cancelled...
I would confirm that though.

Michelle said...

Cancelled? Well that would bite!

liz said...

I got a text from the office saying it was cancelled (we were doing crowd control)

Michelle said...

Yup, just looked it up on the District of Mission site. Cancelled due to weather. That just sucks.

I can't remember the last time I missed it!! Sure glad we went to the Rogers Christmas Parade downtown.