Saturday, August 06, 2005

Life can be SO hard....

I talked to a friend today, someone I've known a long time but haven't talked to in awhile. She's going through some really, really tough times. I stopped and thanked God that even though I sometimes think I have it hard that I really don't, I have it so so good. I'm not going to mention any names but she could really use some prayer. For strength and perseverance, as well as the essentials like food and shelter for her and her kids. I also really want to introduce her to Jesus and feel like the time might be getting close where she would be receptive. I think that the only way she's going to make it is to find the strength to lean on God. All I can do right now is pray, and provide some support.

1 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

that support and prayer is strength in itself. I know someone that kept praying for me to know Jesus and to come to church and God. Look where I am now. I will keep them in my prayers.