Thursday, August 25, 2005

!!!Warning!!!.....Vent ahead......

So I'm feeling a little crazy today. And why are you sharing this you ask? Well, to see if I actually am indeed crazy or perhaps just a victim of kids and heat and disorganization. I suspect the latter, although it would be much easier to declare myself insane and take a nice vacation in a padded cell, where I could actually catch up on my sleep.

I feel lost. Like a little bit of chaos has been slipping in day by day until BAM!! I feel like I am completely lost. Well maybe lost isn't the word......overwhelmed, disorganized, like a failure, dirty(in a messy sort of way), alone, and yes- crazy. Why am I still so disorganized? Payton is over a year and I still can't seem to figure out this whole stay at home mom thing. Why can't I keep up with the laundry(there's only 3 of us!!), dishes(again only 3 of us and we have a dishwasher!!), clutter, meals, ect ect ect. ARGH!! What am I doing if nothing is getting done? Or maybe my issue is lack of motivation, with the few moments I steal for myself I DON'T WANT TO!! I don't want to cook or clean!! I want to spend time with my husband, or sleep, or have a bath.....Am I just being selfish?? There has to be a happy medium, I just can't find it. I have been making a conscious effort to have quality family time, but with so much that needs to be done I can't relax and enjoy it. This excuse for a home is driving me insane!!! Geez, would you listen to me?? I need to stop complaining and just start doing. ACK.......see Michelle cleaning...happily.... :).......

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Darling I would really love to come over tomorrow and help you. I know you don't like asking for help or even having help, but please let me do this for you. I'm off, and would really love it. Don't worry, you don't have to talk to me or anything, you just carry about your way, you won't even know I'm there, then WHAMO! clean house! :) Please, I'm calling you when I get up. I love you lots and don't want you slipping off to some land of forgotten mothers (taken away in ankle chains and strappy jackets... heehee).

Kaylyn said...

yup I was there yesturday too. I even had babysitter come over so i could do it. did that help? NOPE. I am sure somewhere in our brain it gets better. I reward myself if I do so much. Yesturday it was an energy drink....thinkin that it will be the same today...lol

lori said...

Desperate Housewives - The Reality Version...we should make a sitcom about the real thing!