Friday, September 16, 2005

It's about time!!

We finally after all these years called our wedding photographer about finishing our package or buying the negatives. They called back today and said they would sell us the negatives for $100. YEAH!! I'm finally going to get to make my wedding album!! And give pictures to family and friends who have been bugging us!! I'm SO excited, which I'm usually not about pictures but my wedding day I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life, and I feel the pictures show it. YEAH!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You look gorgeous Michelle!!! (You both look good....and happy!) I'm glad you finally got your pictures.

shari said...

REally? After all these years, they still had the negatives? Hmm... there is hope for me to get some wedding pictures too then!!!