Monday, September 26, 2005

Ok, lets try this again....

This post "disappeared" when I tried to post it. I hate that!! So here I go again!!

I wrote a blog this morning about all the things I've been worrying about lately. Blah Blah Blah. I've been letting myself get stressed out again. So I turned to my bible and am going to share what I found.


"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."
JEREMIAH 17:7-8

"Unless the LORD had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death. When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul."
PSALM 94:17-19


"Jesus asked the boy's father, "How long has he been like this?"

"From childhood," he answered. "It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us."

" 'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."

Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"
MARK 9:21-24

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7


"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
1 PETER 5:7

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That's awesome babe. Such an easy thing to search the Bible for answers, yet so difficult at the same time. I'm proud of you for reaching out to God. He longs for that. You are awesome and so loved! :)

Miss-buggy said...

beautiful verses Chel. Beautiful. I wish I "knew" how to just open my bible and find things. It is so tough. I try but obviously not hard enough. Maybe I need God to open my eyes.
Love you Big Sis. Always will.

shari said...

Great verses Michelle!!!