Saturday, October 15, 2005

My mind is a scary place.

I keep losing things in it. You know idea's, things I'm supposed to remember, stuff, anything and everything that goes into it disappears. It's really starting to drive me insane.

I bought a birthday gift months ago, you know there was a sale and I thought I was being all on top of it, organized even. I know I know, those of you who know me well will laugh here. Anyways I clearly remember putting it somewhere safe so I could find it when the time comes. So, the time has come, and......I CAN'T FIND IT!! ARGH!! I have torn apart my already messy bedroom, it is now a certified disaster zone. Clean sweep anyone?? And looked in every other conceivable place, our place is small, there are only so many places it could be!! The good news is I'm sure I can use it in the future, I just want to use it now! (insert pout)

Chow for now, I'm going shopping.........

3 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

did you check under the table? That is where I saw you put it last.

Kaylyn said...

hope that you can find it! Hope you are having a good weekend...love ya

shari said...

Are we twins?