Thursday, October 20, 2005

Have I mentioned to anyone.....


That I'm going to Alberta for Christmas???!!!


Yup, my mom wanted to get everyone together for Christmas. It's been a long long time since we've had a Colton family Christmas. She's also worried about my grandparents, they're health isn't getting any better. So she bought us plane tickets. I might actually get a white Christmas!! I'm a very excited!! Although I am nervous about taking a busy toddler on a plane!! It defiantly gives Christmas another thing to look forward to!!

4 comments:

Shannon George said...

awesome.. have fun.... shannon

Kaylyn said...

That is an awesome thing!! you will have a blast...

Miss-buggy said...

A Christmas without you guys? What are we going to do??? :(
Just kidding but you will have fun. I guess there is a first for everything. Has been so far with us.

shari said...

did you guys get payton her own seat??? i really really really really recomend you get her her own ticket so you can take her car seat and strap her in. It may not be a long flight, but it will feel like it if you have to hold a squirmy ijustwanttorunandplay toddler on your lap the whole time.

I wish we could go visit one of our families for christmas.
You guys will have a blast, oh and probably snow for Payton to play in!! wooo!!