Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm done. Yup, it's what 4 days into 2006? And I've had enough.

I don't want to spend alot of time complaining about my life as there are so many good things in my life that to complain would belittle that. At the same time there are some aspects that are stressful, but as anyone knows life comes with stress, it's a package deal.

And there are some things that drive me absolutly insane. Some of it we've let happen, we should have known better, but had a desire to help. Some of it hasn't anything to do with us except through relation, but is very much a part of our life right now through association. Some of it affects us directly and is adding weight brick by brick to my shoulders, and to my mental health. We have enough problems of our own to be worrying about someone else's crap.

I'm worried this will start causing strain on our marriage, and cause me to be less availiable to my kid. What I really want to do is hide, no that's not quite it, the desire is to run. Go away somewhere where I can figure out my own crap and let the other stuff settle itself out in my absence. It's not possible I know, I am far to responsible for that, but oh wouldn't it be nice??

So I guess I did complain, blah blah blah. Just needed a vent, an outlet. Now the decision is to post or not to post.

2 comments:

Sue said...

There is so much in our lives that we could change but don't. Better to do it now than to realize years down the road that we had the power to change things but chose not to.

Mandy said...

you need to blog again dearie. :) love you.