Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Update

No real news for you. We decided to wait a week before getting another Ultrasound. If they found no heartbeat again I just wouldn't be ready to make any decisions yet. If there is no change after a week I will be more reassured that nothing is going to change. I know that I shouldn't hang on to hope, as they were very thorough at my appointment and there was very clearly no heartbeat but I can't help myself. Emotionally I can't help but feel a little "what if?" hope. Most information I have found is not good for us, but I have read one story and talked with another person who both had no heartbeat with Ultrasound at a later date than me then went on to have one a week or two later. I know rationally it's very unlikely but as I do believe in miracles I am waiting and praying. Rod talked to the OB-GYN this morning, I didn't feel up to it. He understands us wanting to wait a week and I am supposed to call him to set up an appointment I just can't bring myself to do it.

I can't believe how many people have been through this, I thank you all for your support. I'm sorry I have been avoiding phone calls I just haven't been up to talking. I know I will have to eventually, just not yet. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

Don't be sorry for not talking to anyone. It is understandable that you need to take some time.
There is nothing wrong with hanging onto the hope. I am too for you. I am praying. love you.

L said...

Thankyou Lord for holding Michelle & Rod thru this difficult time. I pray for peace that passes all understanding for you.