Friday, September 15, 2006

Sometimes I am my own worst enemy.

Usually I can have coffee in the evening and sleep no problem. Not so much last night. My mind wouldn't shut off, it kept spinning through all my worries and anxieties. Needless to say it was very very late when I finally got to sleep, then Payton was up twice after that. The last time she said her mouth hurt so we gave her some Tylenol and that seemed to help. I am so tired this morning. Today feels like a nap day!!

On a happy note, what finally helped me get to sleep was baby. Lots of movement last night, definite kicking!! He/She is definitely growing in there. Rod put his face on my stomach where I was feeling kicks and was rewarded with a tap on the lips, he was very excited!! So fun.

1 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww