Sunday, September 24, 2006

Yuck

So out of the blue tonight I start to feel a little nauseous. I was talking to my mom at the time and she was joking about talking to her making me sick. All of a sudden I felt really sick so I threw my phone at Rod as I sped toward the bathroom. My poor mom. Then I woke Payton while getting sick as she was worried about her momma.

What the heck was that? I felt fine today, I've eaten since and am still fine. It happened a couple weeks ago as well. I'm not supposed to be sick anymore!! My poor pregnant body is so confused.

Rod's explanation, "It must be a boy".

How exciting is my blog lately?? All revolving around the toilet. My life is just so glamorous!!

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

It must be a BOY!!!

shari said...

yes, only a boy could cause such drastice and icky feelings. hehe.

shari said...

**DRastic**

Lee said...

aww, that stinks. Hope todays better!