Friday, February 09, 2007

No title

Feeling very contemplative today, very melancholy.

I found a blog awhile ago, just stumbled across it. It's very real, very raw, not something a very pregnant woman should be following but I can't help myself, I'm invested. A very brave woman, a very brave family is facing cancer head on and sharing there experiences. It's written by both the husband and the wife, although mostly the husband now. It's only been about a month since they started, since they found out. They have a small daughter, and she was pregnant when they found out, she isn't now. It's so hard. I went back and read through the archives, and bawled. I just couldn't imagine. It's beautifully written, if you can say that about something written about cancer. Anyways if you want to check it out it's here.

Anyways I had more I was going to post, about my kid, about how gorgeous and wonderful she is. About rocking out with her this morning listening to the music on Shari's most recent post. More about my anxieties. And about new friendships and old ones.

But I don't feel like it now. Maybe I will again later. Must go now and dance with my kid some more.

1 comments:

shari said...

((((hugs)))) love ya michelle!!!