Monday, March 26, 2007

Just wanted to say hi!

I'm still here and I'm still mostly sane!! haha! Adjusting to having 2 is quite difficult. I haven't figured out how I'm going to make everything run smoothly around here but I'm working on it. Samara pretty much runs the show at the moment, she went from sleeping well during the day to not wanting to sleep, well in your arms she might but not in the bassinet. That makes it rather difficult to get anything else done and my house is suffering. I was frustrated last night because Rod really pitched in and helped me on Sat for a couple hours and we got a lot done, but the clutter was still around and by last night everything looked like we hadn't done anything...Sigh....

Our company postponed their trip as they are concerned about driving through the mountains because the weather is still unpredictable. It's probably good, although I was disappointed because we had such a rough week last week we would have all been tired and that doesn't make a good visit. Hopefully in a month things will be running a little smoother!

So I won't be blogging nearly as much because my spare time is limited, HAHA who am I fooling? What spare time??

2 comments:

Gigi said...

I do remember that transition from family of 3 to 4 being the toughest....from 4 -5 was nothing after that....just saying......hang in there...that's probably all I SHOULD have said....

Summer said...

hang in there Michelle. Things will fall into place, soon. Just take it easy and try to do the things you can. Its hard when the baby is this young but once they get older it will get easier.