Monday, March 12, 2007

Just wanted to say

I've been concentrating on just getting by, on being the best mom I can be and figure out how everything is going to work now. Between not being able to do anything for awhile, being sick, migraines, and plain old fatigue my house is a disaster. Yet it's not the end of the world, it won't be like this forever(maybe until we have more space though). I've got a lot on my mind, emotions are very present, here comes the amazing part. I feel peace.

I haven't been good with bible reading, or praying even, but I have been trying to feel God. Feel him in my life and let him touch me, let him guide me, and show through me. He's there. I still don't know how everything is going to work out, where what we need is going to come from but right now at this very moment I know it will. And that's enough.

I was blog surfing earlier as I was grabbing some lunch and came upon this quote "Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the realization that there is something more important than fear." here. Very powerful, thought I would pass it along.

5 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

great quote michelle.

Miss-buggy said...

there does seem to be a peace about you. It is awesome. Love you. HUGS

Kaylyn said...

You loved more peaceful at the shower.

Love you

Gigi said...

Peace is good when you know where it comes from......take it when it comes and seek Him in the rest of the stuff that surrounds you.....I pray for my fellow bloggers and am adding you to my list......it's weird maybe but it's what I do....have a really BLESSED day....becky

Michelle said...

Thanks Becky, I don't think it's weird at all I think it's fabulous. Your inspiring me to wake up my prayer life. Thank you.