Thursday, October 20, 2005

Michelle needs......

1. Go to Google.
2. Type in "[your first name here] needs"
3. Search

Michelle needs:

- your help. -Ummm...Yeah!!
-to move on with someone else since Tony's no longer around. -Tony?
-to find out that it is her baby and take her home. -I'm missing a baby??
-a home that can accept her limitations. -Yes, my inability to function without chocolate.
-a family that can love her for the young person that she is. - Doesn't everyone?
-money so she can travel to Canada. -how about just money?
-work. - because what I do isn't work?
-to spend some of her newly acquired wealth on attending a USGA rules.- Wealth??
-to increase her income. -ok, make up your mind about the money thing
- more to compete with the big boys. -hmmmm....
What Michelle needs to do is win. - Yes, I do like winning
-a family that will be patient, consistent, kind, loving. -Love and money seem to be a theme
- to gain experience. - I'm working on it!!

1 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

man, my name is so annoying!!